Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Nature's Essence"

"At the Beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun."

I found this image in a catalogue my roommate was given recently. Interestingly enough, it was solely about paint colors, but the image was the main attraction for me. i figured it might make an excellent blog header one day. Too bad i love the one I currently have!!

I've never actually found a whole sand dollar. They are so very rare. This image reminds me how amazing they are... its truly "nature's essence." The perfection that is in each unique sand dollar is incredible. God's creations never cease to amaze me! To create something so beautiful and perfect supersedes all my imagination. He is the great designer, and many of his creations influence and inspire my own designs. 

No comments: