Thursday, May 7, 2009

UNIT SUMMARY



Jesus Christ - I find the most inspiration from My Lord and Savior. He guides me and inspires me more than any material on the planet.



Calla Lillies - One of my favorite flowers. the structure, shape, smell, color,... the beauty, perfection and elegance found in a flower as invigorating as this is simply inspiring.




Beach - North Myrtle particularly. A sunrise makes all the difference. the sounds, sights, smells, and feelings there are unique, calming, and inspiring. Its where i feel at home.




Piano-forte - Music is the universal Language. When I'm playing piano i get a LOT of inspiration that influences my designs.




Cities at Night - Brooklyn Bridge




Lightning




Space - specifically the Eagle Nebula...





Spider Webs - perfection and strength



Willow Tree

Jellyfish - the glow and manipulation of light intrigues me.




Edinburgh Castle - Edinburgh, Scotland
The land is such a gorgeous and inspiring part of the designs throughout scotland. Edinburgh castle displays it very well

No comments: